We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Included the word "and" between the two last display names of users added to a multi-user conversation when highlighting this action on the Message Center.
- Now profile questions of Object type can be used to define Smart Lists.
- Now user's associations can be displayed in Textfield 1 or 2 of a User Aggregation portlet.
- Improved several aspects of the Smart Lists application, including user interface to facilitate and enhance the configuration experience of Smart Lists.
- Made some improvements to the Ontology Editor to facilitate the edition of knowledge models.
- Fixed a problem causing the Newsfeed and Wall portlets to appear attached to the portlet located above them for guest users.
- Fixed a problem related to the display of pending approval accounts on knowledge networks requiring sign up approval.
- Fixed a problem related to the elimination of files stored on the cloud when deleting objects including attributes of Attachement and Rich Text type.
- Fixed a problem related to cache management that was causing the display of outdated users' profile images (avatars) when performing a Search.
- Fixed a defect related to the Smart Lists selection component (Twin Columns) used on the configuration view of Aggregation portlets.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!