We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Now users can rate social objects from one to five stars on the actions bar located at each object's profile page, and view the average and their own ratings, as well as the total amount of votes.
- Now users that post objects receive a notification when their objects are rated by any other user.
- Now Knowledge Netwok Owners can consult objects' rating statistics, included as part of the Community Reports.
- Modified the drop-down menu component behaviour to define associations between objects when posting or editing an object, so it now stays opened until user finishes selecting all objects to be associated, facilitating the multi-selection process.
- Now, as in the case of users' profile pictures, when an object's display image is changed multiple times by its owner or delegated administrators, only the last story will be kept and displayed as part of the activity of the Newsfeed and its corresponding Wall, avoiding "noisy" display of multiple stories of the same kind.
- Updated Facebook's API to its latest version.
- Enhanced HTML embeded video display on the Newsfeed and Wall applications.
- Standardized the display of the sorting configuration options on the preferences views of all Aggregation portlets.
- Fixed a cosmetic problem of the Top Bar caused by long display names of users.
- Fixed a defect related to the display of the configuration view of the Instance Page portlets, when clicking on the back button of the browser to return to the user display view.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!