We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- All email notifications were simplified, enhanced, and unified, as the second step of great new functionallity that is comming soon.
- Now users receive a system and email notification when designated as administrators of a social object.
- Now Community Owners of communities that require membership approval receive an email notification per user requesting registration, including all profile attributes so they can more easily approve or reject their sign up.
- Now online help can be accessed at any time by clicking on a fixed upper-right side icon that is always visible to users.
- Improved performance when associating objects on the Create and Edit Object forms.
- Now objects' Published Date can be used as Line Text 1 and Line Text 2 labels for aggregations application configuration purposes.
- Topic Types are now displayed in alphabetical order in the selection tool of the Add and Edit Object applications.
- Member profile attributes are now displayed separated on the Member About application used on the Member Profile Page.
- Smart Lists can now be configured using an "is not" condition to define search criteria of rules.
- Instance Page Header and Image applciations default preferences was changed to the most common configuration criteria to speed up set up process.
- The Required Attributes section title and help message of the Create and Edit Object applications are no more displayed when no required attributes are defined on the knowledge model (ontology).
- Community name is now displayed on the email notification that is sent when an administrator registers a user that is already registered on another Spribo online community.
- Fixed a defect related to Leave Community functionality when a user was registered in only one Spribo community and wanted to delete her/his account.
- Fixed a problem that caused the NewsFeed application to not display any activity when a user joined a community from the Sign In portlet.
- Fixed a defect that prevented the deletion of profile questions that were answered by users pending for approval.
- Fixed a defect that prevented the display of the notification related to an incorrect format of a file when trying to change the profile image of a user from the Profile Details tab of the Account Settings application.
- Fixed a problem related to an error that was generated when trying to save an object with an invalid image file format from the Create or Edit Object applications.
- Fixed a defect that displayed multiple notifications when trying to modify a Profile Picture, Instance Picture or Cover image files of users and objects, when the image file size exceeded the maximum size permitted or the file format was incorrect.
- Now email notifications when a user comments on the NewsFeed or Wall applications are sent in the default language of the user that is receiving the notification and not in the default language of the user that is sending it.
- Fixed a problem that generated an incorrect display of validation messages on the Forgot Password page.
- Fixed a problem related to Member Profile Page redirection, which was redirecting to the last profile page visited, instead of current user's.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, @spribo on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!