We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Now network admins can configure (restrict) which object attributes can be edited by object admins.
- Now users can Follow objects and receive email and system notifications regarding all their related activities.
- Now object admins can define private objects, so only approved followers can see their private information and receive related activities notifications.
- Now users can see how many followers an object has when visiting object's profile page and object administrators can access follower lists for approving or rejecting private objects' followers.
- Now a story is posted in object's Wall and general Newsfeed when someone associates an object to another object or user.
- Now users receive notifications when someone associates an object to another object they follow.
- Now users receive notifications when someone associates them to an object.
- Now users are automatically connected when a user invites another person to join the community and she/he signs up.
- Now users can filter Newsfeed stories to see "All activity" or "Only my contacts and things I follow" related activities.
- Now users can activiate or deactivate specific notifications and delete comments on any Newsfeed or Wall story from a pull-down menu.
- All user connection status messages and notifications were improved for all possible scenarios.
- Eliminated the generation of a Newsfeed story when a user deleted her/his profile image.
- Fixed a problem that was generating an alert message displaying that an attribute was required on the Message Broadcast application.
- Fixed a problem related to Search application, which was not presenting any results when guest users searched something on open communities.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing to update the Top Bar notifications' counter, considering comments that no longer existed from eliminated network users.
- Fixed a problem when posting comments on a user Wall that kept the share button activated on Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a problem that that was preventing to update the default profile image of a user when she/he changed ther genre accordingly.
- Fixed a problem with the Facebook new API that prevented a user to sign up and/or share a comment on her/his Facebook account linked to Spribo.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!