We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Now registered community users can create and participate in multi-user private conversations through the Message Center.
- Now registered community users receive email and online notifications related to multi-user private conversations.
- Now all registered community users (not only comunity managers) can manage pending invitations sent to people to join their community, displayed on a tab added at the top of the Invite People tool (this feature only applies for communities where the Invite People functionality is not restricted only to community managers).
- Control Panel and Top Bar Tool Menu for accessing community management applications by community managers were graphically and functionally enhanced and updated.
- Fixed a problem that was causing incorrect validation of certain email formats on the Invite People application.
- Resolved an issue that was not preventing that more than one invitation to join the community from the Invite People tool could be sent to the same email address and was generating a problem when users tried to sign on.
- Corrected a misspelled word on the message displayed on the pop-up window for confirming deletion of a comment.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing characters "<" and ">" to be displayed (when used together) on a message sent through the Message Center.
- Fixed a cosmetic problem when displaying Taget Zone alerts on a pop-up window.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!