We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Now users can view first and last sent dates of invitations, as well as total number of sent invitations as part of the columns presented on the invitations tab of the Send Invitations application.
- Now users can rename and leave existing multiple-user conversations of the Message Center.
- Now users can delete messages of the Message Center.
- Included a Total Views counter on object's profile pages, presented as part of the Actions bar at the left side of the Follow button.
- Now total number of object views are presented as part of the Community Statistics Report available for Knowledge Network Administrators.
- Improved graphic presentation of the Facebook button presented on the Login page of communities enabled with this feature.
- Improved graphic presentation of email notifications, including a light-gray frame.
- Improved graphic presentation and location of the Return to previous page button presented on the Followers page.
- Now related object stories generated when an object is associated to a user or another object are filtered from the Newsfeed and the user's Wall who made the association to prevent verbose activity stories.
- Improved Search response time.
- Fixed a problem related to Facebook integration based on its updated API.
- Fixed a graphic defect related to the display of the cover image presented on user's profile pages that occured when the image size didn't comply with required dimensions.
- Fixed a problem that prevented mentioning users which display name included certain special characters.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!