We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Improved Target Zone's graphic design and general functionality with great new features now available for Knowledge Network Administrators, including different background colors selection, as well as icon selection and target URL and browser window definition for a Call to Action button.
- Improved and standardized Message Broadcast's graphic interface, email message layout and graphic design, and added a link to switch between Rich Text and HTML message edition.
- Improved Community Reports' interface, sent confirmation flow, and file naming.
- Modified Aggregations' Gallery View to support a more flexible configuration for certain graphic page layout requirements using this view.
- Unified Cancel and Save buttons behaviour of all Control Panel's applications.
- Modified graphic appearance of the Post Object button to be displayed as a primary colored large button justified at the left side of an Object Profile Page, instead of a transparent block button justified at both sides.
- Improved Retreive Password's user interface.
- Improved Search's user interface by including a waiting status icon while search results are displayed.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the display of Object names on Object activity related notifications, when characters "<" or ">" were included as part of Object names.
- Fixed a defect that positioned users at the bottom of the Edit Form of an Object when clicking the Edit button, instead of at the top of that page.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the correct display of names on the Mentions' drop list in certain particular cases.
- Fixed a defect related to the standardization of Sign Up page target URL, when accesing from the Sign In, Top Bar, Members Admin, Newsfeed, and Wall applications links.
- Fixed a Search problem caused by navigating between different pages while executing various searches.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!