We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Now network creators can configure object aggregation views to recommend users similar objects matching one or more attributes of the specific reference object that they are viewing.
- Now network creators can configure object aggregation views so they can be displayed only to target users included in one or more Smart Lists.
- Now users can also mention objects on any Newsfeed or Wall comment so objects can be easily accessed via a link.
- Fixed some problems related to the Message Center and made some functionality improvements.
- Fixed a problem realted to long links or words that were not trunked on the Newsfeed and Walls, causing display issues.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the display of thumbnail images on the create object form when selecting a new image to replace an existing one.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue realted to the "Page Content May Have Changed" window, displayed when not refreshing a page for a long time.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!