We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Users' posted objects are now displayed on an aggregation window on their profile pages, so all content published by a particular user can be easily identified when visiting her/his profile page, classified by type.
- Extended Rich Text attributes to unlimited characters so users' requirements for certain objects that need long text content are fulfilled (e.g., long stories related to News).
- Included the display of the year on all date labels of any posted activity related to Message Center, Newsfeed, and Wall functionality that occured on any prior year.
- Improved online help user interface to facilitate navigation and enhance performance.
- Fixed a problem related to email validation of the Forgot Password functionality on communities that require sign up approval.
- Fixed a problem related to persistency of display rules when adding a new profile question.
- Fixed a problem related to sorting configuration of profile questions.
- Fixed a problem related to the display of user interface notifications when configuring Smart Lists.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!