We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Developed a tool to extract objects contained on a .cvs file source and post them automatically on a knowledge network.
- Target Zone does not display anymore an empty space to users that are not part of a Smart List selected as target audience.
- Improved the indexation process of Activities and Comments of Newsfeed and Walls, as well as object Followers.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the display of Enumeration data type attributes in Text Line 1 and 2 fields of Aggregation portlets.
- Fixed a problem that caused a wrong sorting display of users, when selecting the Profile Name sorting option as part of the configuration preferences of Members Aggregation and Members Aggregation by Recommendation portlets.
- Corrected sorting options display tags of the Members Aggregation portlet.
- Fixed a cosmetic problem that generated a bottom gap on Aggregation portlets.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!