We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Now Instance Image portlets can be configured to display a title at the top.
- Modified the gallery view of Aggregation portlets, so more text of object's Title and Text Line 1 attributes can be displayed.
- Modified the Updated Object notification, so users don't receive so many Related Object notifications.
- Unified and enhanced graphic display of all system alerts.
- Eliminated header display on the Edit Member pop-up window.
- Unified Message Broadcast's email format and footnotes.
- Now Boolean data type attributes can be used to configure display rules of Aggregation portlets.
- Fixed a problem causing a wrong display order of stories in the Newsfeed and Wall applications after a user posted comments.
- Fixed a problem related to the correct display of links posted on the Newsfeed when using Firefox browser.
- Solved an error that was produced when trying to generate and send the User Statistics report.
- Fixed a minor problem related to the sorting order setting of Aggregation portlets configured by association with the topic of reference.
- Solved a problem preventing user's image picture to be updated in the Messages application after changing her/his profile picture.
- Fixed a problem related to the incorrect display of long text chains in the Instance Info portlets.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!