We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Improved Target Zone's portlet functionality and graphic display, adding new pop-up options for Image and Flash code, as well as an enhanced settings configuration interface.
- Now attributes of Date data type can be used to configure display rules of Aggregation portlets, setting date comparison options (is, is not, is before, is after, and is in the range of).
- Improved multi-image display of the Instance Image portlet, maintaining same size proportion of carousel's thumbnails for all posted images.
- Improved the indexation process of Connections, Invitations, and Mentions.
- Fixed some problems related to the display rules of the Aggregation portlet, when setting their configuration using attributes of Date data type.
- Fixed a problem that allowed users who were Followers of a private object, but not their administrators, access the Follow Requests administration tab of the Followers page.
- Fixed a problem that allowed Network Administrators to approve a previously approved user, generating a new duplicated Join Community story.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the deletion of Newsfeed and Wall comments.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!