We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Now users can link/unlink their Facebook and Twitter social media accounts directly from an Account Settings tab.
- Fixed a problem related to the display preferences of Gender, Birthday and Country user attributes, located in the Personal Data tab of Account Settings.
- Fixed a problem related to the display of the Edit and Save buttons of the Smart Lists application, which disappeared after executing a search.
- Fixed some graphic issues when configuring the display rules of Date data type attributes in the Aggregations portlet.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing an updated display of the Aggregations portlet title admin notification, whenever the title was modified and there were no existing objects to be displayed.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at [email protected], Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!