We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Now admin users can view Image and Flash content included as part of a Target Zone portet, even when it is configured to be seen only by guest users.
- Improved the performance of the community reports generation process.
- Fixed a problem related to the display of a message window when trying to save a Smart List that wasn't modified.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the display of default values of an Aggregation portlet, when it was configured using the option "By Association with the Reference Topic".
- Fixed an error occuring when generating the General Statistics report of communities that had and extended knowledge model, but no instances had been populated yet.
- Fixed a problem related to the display of validation messages of URL data type attributes.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the elimination of ratings related to an object when it was deleted.
- Fixed a problem related to the display of blank spaces on Instance portlets when viewing an object that had no info as an admin user.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the validation of User ID as a required attribute when registering a new user as admin.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!