We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Now users can mention other users on any Newsfeed or Wall comment so they are notified regarding that specific comment where they were mentioned.
- Now network admins can filter sign up invitations with a search functionality and sort them by email, date, or who sent them.
- All Follow status messages and notifications were improved considering all possible scenarios.
- Resolved an issue that was displaying to guest users the Followers Counter at the left side of the page, instead of the right side.
- Fixed a problem that was displaying the Newsfeed header "Recent Activity" to guest users on communities where activity was configured to be hidden from guest users.
- Resolved a problem that was preventing an object owner to see object's information when unfollowing it.
- Resolved an issue that was generating an exception when having more that 20 conversations on the Message Center.
- Fixed a problem that was displaying incorrectly object names when executing a search.
- Addressed a cosmetic issue that was affecting the display format of Search results.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!
Hi again! Spribo released version 6.2 early today. You can check the release notes here: http://bit.ly/1fCAOvP Enjoy!