We are pleased to announce a new update of our social knowledge networking platform, which contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Unified graphic styles of all common basic applications and section headers, such as Message Center, Notifications, Connnection Requests, Invite People, etc.
- Now Instance Images of objects can also be displayed at the left side of the Instance Header of their profile page.
- Boolean attributes can now be displayed as part of Text Lines 1 and 2 of Aggregation views.
- Defined default values for common settings of Aggregation portlets to facilitate and expedite the configuration process to Knowledge Network Owners.
- Escaped HTML code from Link data type attribute label fields of Post Instance, Edit Instance, and Instance Info portlets, so HTML styles and classes can be included as part of labels.
- Unified display style of links in Aggregation portlets for Enumeration, Association, Email, and URL data type attributes.
- Now Profile Questions of multiple option data type can be used to configure the display rules of Aggregations.
- Increased the amount of allowed characters of label fields in Post Instance, Edit Instance, Instance Info, and Aggregation portlets, so HTML code and longer text labels can be defined.
- Updated and optimized the indexing system.
- Fixed a problem related to ratings.
- Fixed a cosmetic problem that caused the display of the Attachments portlet title when containing no files.
Many other improvements and fixes based on your feedback.
We love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube to provide feedback. Thanks!