We are pleased to announce a new release of our social knowledge networking platform, which includes the following new features and improvements:
- Extended social graph ontology.
- Improved performance, security and escalation.
- Member avatar is now also displayed on Session window.
- Relocated Member Profile page content windows.
- Improved Members' search, browse, sort and visualization tools.
- Common Contacts window displayed in members' profile page.
- Member status feature added in members' profile page.
- Address book functionality added to the messaging center.
- Private messages can now also be sent directly from member's page and members' profile page.
- Contacts can now be imported using .csv, .vcf and .vcard files.
For Nework Creators:
- Network members can now register Members to create private communities.
- Added membership expiration and reactivation management tools.
- Added Message Broadcast functionality to send e-mail to all members of the community.
For Spribo administrators:
- Community visibility:
Public - All pages are visible for guests and members.
Restricted - Only the home page is visible for guests.
Private - All pages are visible only for members.
Personalized - Every page can be restricted for guests and/or members.
- Community access:
Open - Any person can join the community.
Closed - Only invited people can join the community.
- Community invitation:
Open - Members of the community can invite other people to join.
Closed - Only the network creator can invite other people to join.
- Added general and per page layouts and templates management.
- Added per page and application role and permissions management.
Your comments and feedback are truly appreciated...
Enjoy our Social Knowledge Springboard!