Plataforma mxTI | CNCS Online Community
Software and IT Clusters National Council (CNCS)
The CNCS online community was born from the need to support and strengthen its vision of being the coordinator and promoter par excellence to foster the comprehensive development of the Software and IT Services Industry in Mexico through its Clusters, adding to its consolidation as a strong and global Sector to increase productivity, competitiveness and innovation capabilities of all productive sectors. Therefore, promoting the coordination and development of the necessary synergies to structure and implement a national plan that incorporates the participation of Industry, Government and Academia, as well as other organizations related to Information Technologies (IT), with the objective to detonate and promote the development of this industry in Mexico.
Institution: Software and IT Clusters National Council (Consejo Nacional de Clústeres de Software y TI - CNCS)
Economic Sector: Information Technologies (IT)
The use of Spribo's technology platform enabled us to create a knowledge network that interconnects members of the 29 clusters of the Software and IT industry that exist in Mexico, promoting the active participation of representatives of state governments, academia, and private sector, in order to maximize the growth of this industry in the country.
Ing. Jorge Buitrón Arriola
President of the Software and IT Clusters National Council
Spribo provided consulting services required for the analysis and design of the knowledge model related to the context of the CNCS, as well as the use of its technology platform under cloud computing mode, to enable and operate the online community of the Council, facilitating entailment and knowledge sharing among members of companies and organizations related to the Software and IT clusters which are part of it.
Results and Benefits
- Facilitate information gathering and generation of a national knowledge base related to clusters, companies, organizations, initiatives, projects, working committees, etc. that are part of the CNCS, being able to classify and consult them by regions, states, economic sectors, economic activities, capabilities, requirements, products/services, technologies, vocations, and certifications.
- Facilitate the operation of the Council at a national level, providing tools for entailment and knowledge administration related to its action scope, making more efficent its daily operation management, as well as the definition of short, medium, and long term strategies to foster growth industry in the different regions of the country.
- Promote support resources to all involved community actors at a national, regional, and state level, such as support programs, news, events, courses, publications, and links of interest.
- Foster supply chains integration and business partnerships between actors of the ecosystem, through collaboration and sharing of information and experiences between them.
- Promote competitiveness, capabilities, and requirements of companies related to the Software and IT sector in Mexico.