Incubaempresas Online Community
Incubaempresas is an incubator approved by the Ministry of Economy of Mexico and created by the Association of Entreprenuers of Iztapalapa, which has among its main objectives to support the formation of new companies with high impact because of their levels of employment and sales generation, and their technological developments, as well as the strengthening of operating companies, especially, in the development of innovative products and services.
Organization: Incubaempresas, A.C.
Economic Sector: Business Support
The use of Spribo's platform enhanced the entailment among particitants of the SME entrepreneurial ecosystem related to our Association, enabling business-related tools and services for entrepreneurs that allow them to share knowledge, as well as obtain advice, training, and financial support from representatives of support agencies.
C.P. Noé Leicer García
President of Incubaempresas, A.C.
Spribo offered the services of its technological platform and the required consulting for the design and implementation of an online community based on an entrepreneurial ecosystem, which allows to offer entailment and knowledge generation around the support activity offered by representatives of public and private organizations to entrepreneurs for businesses creation, as well as SME competitiveness and trade promotion.
Results and Benefits
- Support the entrepreneurial community to cut the innovation times and increase the chance of success of their projects or companies.
- Share knowledge and establish collaboration and support mechanisms between entrepreneurs/businessmen and representatives of support organizations.
- Link community participant entrepreneurs in order to facilitate the establishment of trade relationships between them, as well as approaching representatives of organizations that support their projects.
- Allow SME participants to access information in an agile and personalized way to obtain solutions, services, and resources for their projects or companies.
- Facilitate entrepreneurs/businessmen dissemination of their projects by providing accurate information about their business activity, as well as their needs and requirements.
- Facilitate representatives of support agencies contact entrepreneurs/businessmen to support their needs and requirements.
Spribo facilitated the establishment of customer-supplier relationships which were reflected in increasing sales and generating new providers for community members.