Spribo is seeking a Community Manager to create, manage, and stimulate online communities around specific social contexts. This is a full-time position based in our office in Mexico City, Mexico.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent orthography.
- Excellent Spanish writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to start conversations and establish relationships.
- Bachelor's in Communication, Public Relations, or similar programs.
- Active user of social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Research and learning skills.
- Good business sense.
- Previous experience working as Community Manager a plus.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for creating, managing, and stimulating online communities conformed by people that participate in specific social contexts.
- Write in a practical and accurate way messages, accordingly to specific contexts and social media services.
- Publish multimedia Web content using different social media applications.
- Start conversations and establish relationships with other community members.
- Understand the business of the companies she/he represents and define actions consistently with their objectives.
- Explore for new tendencies and interaction methodologies, constantly review what is happening with customer's competence and help to better position their brand or company.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and marketing teams to define product requirements.
Latest blog entries
We are pleased to announce release 9.0 of our social knowledge networking platform, which includes the following new features and improvements...
We are pleased to announce release 8.5.2 of our social knowledge networking platform, which includes the following new features and improvements...
We are pleased to announce release 8.5.1 of our social knowledge networking platform, which includes the following new features and improvements...