Spribo is seeking a Project Manager to act as the ScrumMaster of its platform application development projects. This is a full-time position based in our office in Mexico City, Mexico.
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years experience as a ScrumMaster facilitating the product development process and couching a team in agile software development projects.
- Experience with agile estimation, planning and retrospectives.
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Excellent logic and problem solving skills and a drive to make a difference.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills (and Spanish).
What you'll do:
- Responsible for enforcing the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from the team and providing coaching, while promoting self-management and constantly improving standards of work.
- Dedicated to a single Scrum team, considered as a subject-matter expert.
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions.
- Remove blocks and shield the team from disturbances.
- Work with the organization to track progress and re-factor structures & processes of the organization.
- Ensure agile's inspect and adapt processes, including facilitating team meetings (daily stand-ups, planning meetings, demo and review, and retrospectives) and decision making sessions.
Latest blog entries
We are pleased to announce release 9.0 of our social knowledge networking platform, which includes the following new features and improvements...
We are pleased to announce release 8.5.2 of our social knowledge networking platform, which includes the following new features and improvements...
We are pleased to announce release 8.5.1 of our social knowledge networking platform, which includes the following new features and improvements...