Senior Software Engineer
Spribo is seeking an experienced Java developer to build code for its compelling semantic engine. This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Boca Raton, FL or in our office in Mexico City, Mexico.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience building high-concurrency, transactional and scalable Java applications.
- Expertise in Java.
- Experience with Eclipse, Maven, and Git.
- Experience in databases and query languages like ToLog, TMQL, or SQL.
- Knowledge in distributed computing and/or OS kernel programming.
- Knowledge in network graph algorithms.
- Knowledge in Prolog, Topic Maps, or RDF/OWL a plus.
- Ability to integrate into a team of young and highly motivated people working under Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills (and Spanish).
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the implementation and fabrication of the product.
- Design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software code for Spribo's semantic engine using XML Topic Maps.
- Write, test, and document software code throughout the development life cycle under Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Enforce code quality through test driven development.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, product, and marketing teams to define product requirements.
- Create tasks for development activities throughout the development life cycle (design, implementation, test unit cases, etc.).
Latest blog entries
We are pleased to announce release 9.0 of our social knowledge networking platform, which includes the following new features and improvements...
We are pleased to announce release 8.5.2 of our social knowledge networking platform, which includes the following new features and improvements...
We are pleased to announce release 8.5.1 of our social knowledge networking platform, which includes the following new features and improvements...