Tu Reto Emprendedor
Tu Reto Emprendedor (Your Entrepreneurial Challenge) was created with the objective of fostering female entrepreneurship and productive entailment of Hispanic women through an online innovation space. Therefore, Pronea Lab, a privately held digital marketing company who coordinates and manages this space, required the support of a service provider that could offer specialized consulting and a technology platform as a turnkey solution, in order to enable a knowledge network specialized in this topic.
Company: Pronea Lab
Economic Sector: Business Support
Through Spribo, Pronea Lab was able to create an online community focused on supporting women's entrepreneurship spirit, by providing innovative resources to help them gain the knowledge and relationships they need to fulfill their mission in creating a new business or strengthening and growing an existing one. This effort has become a strategic arm to maximize the core objective of the Women's Entrepreneurship Subcommittee of the MUSEIC.
Dr. Luz Maria de la Mora
Co-Chair of the Women's Entrepreneurship Subcommittee of the Mexican-U.S. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Council (MUSEIC)
Spribo enabled an online community to facilitate entailment and common interest information sharing among entrepreneur women in a safe and private envirnonment, with the objective to help them grow, improve their quality of life, identify business opportunities, connect with representatives of support agencies, partner or ally to form productive chains, as well as stay informed about events, publications, courses, or any other relevant information related to the women's entrepreneurship support context.
Results and Benefits
- Enable a knowledge network to facilitate entailment between women entrepreneurs and representatives of support agencies, strengthening the ecosystem of innovation and entrepreneurship by achieving greater participation of women.
- Provide tools and other support resources so women entrepreneurs can develop their projects and/or companies more easily, by accessing information in an agile and personalized way to obtain solutions, services, and resources for their businesses (e.g., support programs, courses, events, publications, links of interest, etc.).
- Facilitate the identification of experts and disseminate their experience and knowledge on topics of interest related to women's entrepreneurship.
- Strengthen the promotion of ideas, projects, and companies of women entrepreneurs in specific audiences, providing information about their business activity and their requirements or needs.
- Spread the institutional profile and services offered by support agencies, facilitating the establishment of commercial relationships with women entrepreneurs to support their requirements or needs.